- Char Siew Pork (Pork Neck, Ginger, Garic, Soy Sauce, Chicken Stock, Sugar, Salt)
- Cantonese BBQ Sauce (Peanut Butter, Sugar, Hoisin Sauce, Sesame Oil, Cinnamon, Dried Turmeric, Dried Ginger, Chinese Five Spice)
- Chili Dipping Sauce (Red Chili, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Vinegar, Ginger)
- Ginger Dipping Sauce (Ginger, Garlic, Spring Onion, Salt, Pepper)
- Chili Oil (Dried Chilies, Star Anise, Clove, Cinnamon, Szechuan Peppercorns, Shallots, Garlic)
- Chinese Fried Rice (White Rice, Egg, Vegetables, Salt, Pepper, Chicken Stock, Sesame Oil)
- Steamed Bok Choy in Oyster Sauce (Bok Choi, Garlic, Oyster Sauce, Cornstarch, Salt, Pepper)
- Stir-Fried Long Bean with Pork (Long Bean, Garlic, Minced Pork, Oyster Sauce, Salt, Pepper, Dried Chili)
- Crab & Corn Soup (Aromatic Chicken Bone Broth, Crab Meat, Sweetcorn, Leeks, Egg)
- Steamed Ginger Chicken Sesame or Baked Char Siu (Pork) Pao
- Fortune Cookies (Egg, Sugar, Salt, Butter, White Flour)
- Fresh Mango & Coconut Cream Cake (Fresh Mango, Fresh Coconut, Fresh Cream, Eggs, Milk, Cornstarch, Vanilla, Sugar, Salt, White Flour, Dried Coconut, Butter)
5-Day Marinated Char Siew Pork – CNY Feast for 2
From Rp 600,000
A classic Chinese BBQ, using Prime Neck Fillet from local Pork for that perfect combination of tender meat, and juicy fat. This package is a half size version of our 5-person CNY feast package, so you can enjoy it as a mega tiger feast for 2, or easily stretch it to 3.
Our 5-day marinade process keeps the meat melt-in-your-mouth tender, while the slow-roast cooking process caramelizes the fat to a perfect sweet and sticky BBQ char.
All Chinese New Year dishes are prepared fresh using traditional Chinese cooking methods, no short-cuts, and no MSG! We even dried our own chilis & spice mix for the perfect Chili Dipping Oil blend. We hope you love it as much as we do.
|Choose your Pau:|
Steamed Ginger Chicken, Baked Char Siu (Pork)