- TreeNut Cheezery Vegan Camembert – 200gr
- TreeNut Cheezery Double-Cream Cranberry Chevre – 180gr
- Cashew Nut & Kemangi Vegan Pesto – 250gr
- Kore Culture Lav Fermented Turmeric Sauerkraut – 1Jar
- Marinated Queen Green Olives – 250gr
- Middle-Eastern Lavosh Crackers – 100gr
- Semi Sundried Tomatoes – 200gr
- Black Olive Tapenade – 150gr
- Middle-Eastern Spiced Dukkah – 150gr
- Sourdough Crostini – 200gr
- Smokey Baba Ganoush Dip – 200gr
Vegan TreeNut Cheezery Antipasto Board – For 8
A decadent grazing board of plant-based Antipasto and handmade vegan cheeses by Ubud-based TreeNut Cheezery. Dig into their “Double Cream” Cranberry Chevre made from cultured Cashews and Pili Nuts for an extra creamy texture, then rolled in a dried cranberries, walnuts and rosemary crust. Also enjoy a ripe cultured Cashew Nut Camembert with a bloomy rind.
These vegan cheeses perfectly pair with the sour sharpness of Kore Culture Lab’s Fermented Turmeric Sauerkraut, and our Vegan Cashew Nut Pesto made with zesty local Lemon Basil – or “Kemangi”. Middle-Eastern spiced Dukkah, Black Olive Tapenade, marinated Queen Green Olives, Semi Sundried Tomatoes, Smokey Aubergine Baba Ganoush Dip, Lavosh Crackers, Sourdough Crostini and a generous spread of raw Crudité Vegetables.
This full spread of crudite vegetables, dips and antipasto is delivered as individually wrapped items, for you to present in your own style at home.